The Jagged Road to Organic Living
- Topic Info:Many people have a fear of embarking on leading a more organic lifestyle. As guest Kyyeetha (Ky) Archinard put it, the response is typically something like, "So now I guess we're just going to eat grass."
But, it doesn't have to be as rough of a road as you might imagine.
Sometimes, it just takes one thing to get you on the path to healthier eating.
Ky has dedicated her time to educating and coaching people on approaching this transition. Taking clients on a field trip through their pantries has helped to transform so many lives. "Healing begins with nature" became the slogan for one of her companies because that is what she believes.
Listen as Ky joins Lisa Davis to share her journey to healthier living, the motivations that encouraged her to "gut and rebuild" her pantry, and how she and her family are benefiting from that decision.
- Organization:Love It Natural
- Book Title: A New Friend For Justice
- Guest Website:Just Good Flavor Company
- Host: Andrea Donsky, RHN and Lisa Davis, MPH