Beware Mold Toxicity
- Topic Info:Do you suffer allergies and brain fog but your labs come back normal? You might be suffering from mold toxicity. The symptoms of mold toxicity can present as other conditions.
Gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, brain fog, memory problems, sinus issues, breathing trouble, and skin rashes are common signs of mold toxicity. If more than one family member has these symptoms, there may be something in your environment causing these issues.
Listen as Dr. Jill Carnahan joins Dr. Susanne Bennett to discuss how to investigate to see if mold toxicity could be causing your issues.
- Organization:I’ve Been Exposed to Mold—Now What?
- Book Title: I’ve Been Exposed to Mold—Now What?
- Guest Website:Jill Carnahan, MD
- Host: Susanne Bennett, DC