What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to develop a basic fitness plan.
- Whether or not becoming a vegan is for you.
- How to transition to becoming a vegan.
- How to find the athlete within yourself.
- Other insights from her new book, Vegan Fitness for Mortals.
High Five Highlights:
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your younger self? Go vegan earlier.
- What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? Never give up.
- What inspires you most in everyday life? My three daughters.
- What’s your favorite fitness gadgets or gear?The Garmin Forerunner and Apple Watch.
- Do you have a favorite quote can share? When you understand there’s no money in broccoli, then you understand why you have to be your own investigative reporter to figure out the truth about food.
Connect with EllenIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Share the Show!
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?