What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to shop the farmers market.
- How to plan a great meal.
- How to re-imagine the backyard barbecue with grilling tips for meat and fish.
- His tip for the one thing to make your life better today.
High Five Highlights:
- What he’s learned from his mom who has MS: You are in control of your own happiness.
- Best advice he was ever given: Be a great dad and be consistent with your kids. Be a constant in their lives.
- The #1 question he gets when people find out his dad is Harrison Ford: What’s it like to be Harrison Ford’s son? He also gets asked for autographs and movie questions.
- What is it about being a chef that he loves the most: Teaching and the fundamentals of cooking.
- How to manage people with MS: Many have different symptoms so awareness of that, watching out for the physical limitations that some people may have, and of course to be compassionate.
Connect with Ben FordInstagram
Share the Show! If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/
Real Salt - Is Your Salt Real?