Does your young child put everything in his or her mouth?
Chances are, that's a regular occurrence.
Unfortunately, it's also an extremely dangerous occurrence.
Magnets are found in many household products... some which you may not even realize. These magnets are small yet powerful, and potentially hazardous. Your child could easily get his or her hands on these and swallow them.
This is becoming a very serious problem, as swallowing them could cause holes burned into your child's bowels and many more serious health concerns.
Dr. Julie Brown teams up with Dr. Leigh to share why children swallowing these magnets can be so worrisome.