Cornell believes your actions and hard work make your opportunities in life.
Here are 5 helpful tricks to encourage opportunity to knock at your front door:
- Create a goal sheet. Write down your weekly goals. This is a simple act, but it will go a long way in helping you accomplish these goals.
- Motivate yourself. The simple act of writing down your goals is not enough; you must act on them. Motivation is key and only you can truly only motivate yourself. Find that trigger that emotes within and act on it.
- Persistence really does pay off. Stay with your goals and you will find that more times than not your ability to not throw in the towel will work out for you in a positive manner.
- Keep an air of professionalism. Being professional and polite will better reap positive feedback and rewards.
- Be nice to others. Do not be afraid to help others. People recognize these acts and are more willing to lend you a hand in return.
These actions will help you stay focused and on point, and before you know it, opportunity will come a knockin'.