- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 full side boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard
- 4 lemon wedges (for serving)
Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil
Brush with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
Mix remaining oil, thyme, and lemon zest & dijionin a small bowl. Spread thyme mixture over salmon fillets, dividing equally. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Bake salmon until just opaque in center, 15-18 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.