Connecting to the spiritual world is difficult in the world of technology.
Here are some tips from Shaman Isabella Stoloff to navigate the modern world with children:
- Set an example by putting your devices away when spending time with others, including your children.
- Monitor what your kids post on social media. Be a good role model with your own posts.
- Teach your kids the responsibility of what they post on social media.
- Notice how many hours per day your children are playing video games and what games they’re playing.
- Work on social interactions and interpersonal relations. Have conversations with your kids.
Listen as Isabella joins Andrea to discuss how to navigate technology, deal with stress, and trust yourself.