The SEEDS Plan is designed to build brain health, thus improving health throughout the body.
- Sleep—Your brain needs this time to do housekeeping to clear out toxins.
- Eat—Consume quality foods that are smartly prepared with some intermittent fasting.
- Exercise—Move your body or take a sauna bath every other day.
- Domain/environment—Clean the air in your space with filters and plants and filter your drinking water.
- Social engagement—Engage in activity with others.
Your body needs all of these things to thrive. Adopt some aspect of each of these five pillars to maximize your wellness.
Listen as Dr. Jennie Ann Freiman joins Dr. Susanne Bennett to discuss the SEEDS plan and how to use it in your life today.