Follow your heart, but check it with your head. - Steve Jobs
Many successful women seem to walk into a room with a special aura and confidence.
It takes a certain type of woman to be an entrepreneur.
When you see a successful woman, you may think to yourself, "How did she get to the place she is at? What does she have that I don't?"
Dr. Pam Peeke offers a little secret for all of the aspiring business moguls: "the real wealth is health."
Michelle King Robson started her own business with EmpowHER and Dr. Pam Peeke is a successful doctor, educator and media personality. Both women offer insightful information in how to become a successful business leader.
- Dress for success.
- Take good care of your health, both physically and mentally.
- Don't expect to be perfect.
- Don't let your passion get the best of you.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Marry well OR not at all; but you still need a supportive partner.
- FOCUS: success takes dedication.
- Be comfortable with not completing "to do lists."
- Schedule alone time.