Even though plastic surgery is pretty common, there are still misconceptions about what results plastic surgery will offer.
According to an article on Good Housekeeping, here are the seven secrets plastic surgeons share with their friends:
- There is no good fix for cellulite
- Sleep on your back
- We think you're (sometimes) a nut
- A tummy tuck is a serious procedure
- You can pick your boobs out of a catalog
- Enough with the cigarettes and the sun
- Liposuction will never substitute the gym
Robert Singer, MD, shares the top secrets that plastic surgeons often share among friends.