In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- You might be overeating on keto.
- More info on sugary drinks and their link to increased risk of death.
- Night shift work is linked to higher risk of miscarriage.
- FDA has changed mammogram regulations for the first time in two decades.
- Novartis MS drug gets approved, but it is expensive.
- More Americans believe vaping is harmful.
- Climate change is leading to more mosquito-borne diseases.
- PLUS so much more...