In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Playing more than one sport helps teen athletes avoid injury.
- When you eat matters more than what you eat.
- Most Americans fear cancer but very few feel powerful enough to do anything about it. What you can do to reduce your risk.
- Deep sleep may erase a day's brain waste.
- How to help your body adjust to colder weather.
- ADHD rates have doubled in U.S. adults in the last 10 years. The reason is not definitively known.
- PLUS so much more...