The gravest health threats to the nearly 109 million Americans over 50 are heart disease (the nation’s leading killer), and Alzheimer’s (the most feared affliction that affects millions of families.) In his new book Strong Heart, Sharp Mind, noted neurologist Dr. Marwan Sabbagh, reveals new hope for treating and preventing these dreaded conditions together.
Strong Heart, Sharp Mind relies on the latest science to reveal a proven 6-step program to maximize and improve both heart and brain health. The program includes:
· Incorporating exercise into daily activities
· Transforming the American diet into a healthful way to eat
· Building a healthy sleep regimen
· Managing stress, anger, and anxiety
· Creating opportunities for cognitive stimulation
· Bolstering your social support system