What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why you should find one or two credit cards that work for you.
- How to get out of credit card debt.
- Tips for saving money for next year’s holiday season.
- Tips for annual budgeting.
High Five Highlights:
- What’s the biggest mistake mistake people make with money: Not paying attention to it and not saving enough.
- Best advice he was ever given: Leveraging the efforts of others.
- What book he would share: The Money Masters by Tony Robbins.
- Suggested app or software: Mint.com or Quicken.
- The most important thing he’s learned in his life: Have integrity and deal with good people.
Connect with Jordan
- Guide to Credit Card
- Arkansas Federal
- Cambridge Credit
- Just US Debt
- Credit Answers Now
- Guard My Credit
- Credit Karma
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsors:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/