What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What we need to remove from our homes.
- How to create a healthy home.
- Where mold comes from and how to get rid of it.
- Why it’s important to control the humidity in your home and the proper range.
- How many times you need to vacuum a week.
- How to keep a home allergy-free.
- Pets in the home.
- Which environmentally-friendly vacuum to buy. Caroline suggests a Miele Vacuum.
High Five Highlights:
- What lit your spark and passion for environmental health? I had allergies myself, and I felt there weren’t a lot of answers and people addressing the issue of allergies. We didn’t know enough, so I got into figuring a way to do that.
- When people find out what you do, what’s the question you get asked the most? What is going on in my home? Can you test my home?
- What home health gadget should we all own? Relative Humidity Monitor.
- Do you have a favorite quote? “90% of your health is determined by your genetics, your environment, your socioeconomic status and, of course, your behaviors.”
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is…” When life gives you a lemon, make it into lemonade.
Connect with Caroline
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/