What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why we are our own biggest obstacles.
- How to get control over your thoughts.
- The concept of mindfulness and how to live in the moment.
- Daily tips to help you find inner peace.
- How meditation can help reduce anxiety and promote inner peace.
- Techniques helpful to your personal and professional life for success from within.
- How to easily create a mindful routine for supporting inner peace in all aspects of life.
High Five Highlights:
- What lit your spark for inner peace and mindfulness? I was not feeling at peace, lost in my own journey and I needed to make a change I couldn’t just do the same. I made this change and it’s possible to achieve this.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your younger self? To start learning how to stop and slow down to appreciate life’s moments as they’re happening.
- What can people expect to hear when tuning in to your podcast, “On Finding Peace”? I have guests on that they themselves have gone through pain and suffering or lots of stress and anxiety. They share with us what they’ve learned. People who want to get a message out that says we can change the way we view ourselves and find inner peace.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? "There are no problems only solutions." ~ John Lennon. “We do not see things as they are we see things as we are”~ Anaïs Nin
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” Slow down, which is way tough.
Connect with ChrisInstagram
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/