What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How to turn your life around when you’re feeling down and out.
- Why you have to take stock of your life, understand what your problems are clearly, then act.
- How to unburden yourself of yesterday’s choices.
- How to learn to relieve the pressure of what tomorrow may bring.
- How to identify your true motivation in order to focus on what we have to do each day.
- The 50-75-100 solution: the key to making dysfunctional relationships work.
- How do we master mindfulness to succeed in business and life.
- How to live a better life everyday.
- The meaning of "People don’t change; lives do."
- More from the book Do A Day: How to Live a Better Life Every Day.
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.